Activities at Heffley Lake Cottage 2.0
Summer and Winter Activities at BC Interior Lakeside Vacation Rental
There are no shortage of activities during your vacation rental stay at Heffley Lake Cottage in the BC Interior. Whether your family is into lake fun such as fishing, swimming, waterskiing or kayaking, or just relaxing on the dock with a glass of wine from one of the nearby vineyards, Heffley Lake is for you. Below are some of what you can do when staying at our Heffley Lake Cottage vacation rental.
Summer Activities at Heffley Lake:
Ask About Renting Our Fishing Boat!
- Great swimming right from your own dock
- Rainbow trout fishing
- Great fishing- mid-Apr to Jun 1 and Sep to Nov
- Water skiing
- Mountain biking
- Motor biking
- Canoeing / kayaking
- Relaxing on the dock
- Great golfing in Sun Peaks or Kamloops
- Hanging out around the fire pit at night
Winter Activities at Heffley Lake:
- Snow skiing & all winter activities at Sun Peaks Four Seasons Resort
- Cross country skiing right at your door
- Ice fishing
- Ice skating
- Relaxing in front of the fireplace
Book your Heffley Lake Vacation Cottage Rental today to enjoy all the activities Heffley Lake has to offer. Heffley Lake is located in the BC Interior near Sun Peaks Resort.
Wildlife viewing: Loons, Bald Eagles, Canadian Geese, Blue Heron and Osprey make their homes on and around Heffley Lake. There are also Painted Turtles and frogs in the quiet bays.
Bears and cougars have been know to visit Heffley Lake. It doesn't happen often but please help discourage their late night visits by securing your garbage.
Hiking nearby Embleton Mountain trail. approx. 3 to 4 hours long. It overlooks Heffley Lake with a photo moment view.
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Sun Peaks Ski Resort - 16.2 km, 15 min drive
- City of Kamloops - 45 km, 45 min drive
- Knouff Lake - 26.6 km, 40 min drive
- East Barriere Lake - 87.6 km, 1 hour, 40 min drive
- Sushwap Lake - 140 km, 2 hour drive
- Pinatan Lake - 31.9 km, 55 min drive
- Paul Lake - 52.8 km, 50 min drive